Things sure are crazy right now, aren’t they? Are you doing ok?
With the UK in lockdown and many businesses closed for who knows how long, I wanted to take a moment to let you know how things are with Fox + Finch.
As I work from home and for most of the year this is an online-only business (I mainly just do the pre-Christmas craft fairs and events), for now at least, F+F is still open.
Because even though life feels like it’s on hold at the moment, the world keeps on turning.
People keep having birthdays, anniversaries and other occasions, and I want to continue helping you celebrate them. So although you can’t be with your friends and loved ones right now, you can still send them a card to cheer them up and let them know you miss them and are thinking of them.
You’ll find a whole host of cards in my Etsy shop, designed to spread smiles, plus a selection of gift ideas. And if you’re having to self-isolate or can’t get to a post box yourself, I can send your card straight to the recipient. At the checkout, mark your item as a gift and use the ‘message to seller’ box, to let me know it’s going to the recipient and remember to include the message you’d like written inside the card – I promise to use my best handwriting!
While the shop is still open, it’s not quite business as usual.
There are a few things you should know:
- I’ve suspended international sales and deactivated some items that are best taken to the Post Office to send.
- There will be no signed-for or special delivery postage options available.
- There’s a post box right across the road so as long as we’re allowed outside for exercise, I can pop over and post orders without coming into contact with anyone else.
- I’ve extended order processing times so now things will be sent out within 3-5 business days. That means I can limit my trips outside.
- The postal service is super busy so please be aware that your order might take longer than usual to reach you. If you’re worried that it’s lost rather than just delayed though, please do get in touch so I can help you find it.
- If the rules change and we’re suddenly not allowed out at all anymore or if the postal service closes, I might have to delay sending out orders or close entirely. If that affects any open orders you have, I’ll be in touch asap to let you know what’s happening.
Please do get in touch if you have any questions or concerns. Stay safe and, as always, thank you for supporting a small business